North West Coast
The mission of the NIHR CLAHRC NWC is to work collaboratively with Partner organisations and other stakeholders including members of the public to co-produce and conduct high-quality, leadership enhancing, applied research designed to decrease health inequalities and improve the health of the population of the NW Coast through applied health research under the following themes:
- Delivering Personalised Health and Care
- Improving Mental Health
- Improving Public Health and Reducing Health Inequalities
- Managing Complex Needs
- Knowledge Exchange and Effective Implementation
- Evidence Synthesis Collaboration
- We also have a key plank of work called Partner Priority Programme about individual evaluation of frontline projects being carried out by our Partners.
The CLAHRC NWC will create an environment to facilitate a step change towards a culture of co-production of research, engagement and capacity development across our partner organisations. This will contribute to reductions in health inequalities through improvements in public health and chronic disease management.